Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Sit on Santa's Lap!

If you haven't visited sitonsantaslap.com you really should!! I checked it out and really enjoyed it. I tried the Site on Santa's Lap Experience where you upload a photo and it was really cute. I chose a goofy picture of myself over halloween...it was funny! I really enjoyed learning more about the sweepstakes that they're offering as well. Basically if you're over 18 and are the person in the photo you can register in the Got a Wish Sweeepstakes. It's really that simple! Doesn't get much easier than that. I thought that the experience was fun and unique...as well as really easy. I enjoyed learning more about the unique CEIVA Digital Photo Frame and all that it had to offer. This digital photo frame is so great because it's different than any other photo frame I've come across so far. Basically it can receive pictures right from your phone or Wi Fi. You definitely have to see it...it's amazing! And the price is great too!

So, what are you waiting for? Check out their site today, enter your photo and register in the sweepstakes. 29 winners will be chosen...one for each day that the contest goes on, to win 500 per person! That's a lot of money and a great incentive this time of year!

Post?slot_id=27596&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark



 
ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5 ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5