Monday, December 8, 2008

Got a Wish?

This time a year it's fun to browse the web and see all there is to do. There are some really great websites like http://www.sitonsantaslap.com/?utm_source=b . Have you ever checked it out? I hadn't until I recently stumbled upon it. I thought it was great and wanted to pass the news along! Do you got a wish that you need to tell Santa? If so, this site is perfect. This is a site that allows you to upload a photo of yourself. Basically you just have to be at least 18 years old, a resident of the US and submit a photo that is appropriate. I tried it out and thought it was pretty fun. I chose a funny picture of myself from last Christmas at this time. It was one of the only photos I could find of myself looking directly into the camera...many of the pictures we have of me are more candid or with someone else and not just me. It was fun to try this experience and to learn more about the CEIVA Digital Photo Frame. I've seen many different photo frames over the past couple of years, but none compare to this. It's very unique, as it can automatically receive photos via phone or wi-fi and offers a picture plan lifetime warranty. It's definitely worth looking into...as it would make an exceptional gift this holiday season!! The price is amazing and the quality seems perfect for anyone looking to buy one. Once you enter a photo you can have the chance to be selected for a prize of 500 dollars. Each day one random entry is selected for this cash prize...and it could be you! So, what are you waiting for. Head over to SitonSantasLap.com and check it out!! You can really make a wish come true with this terrific photo frame or cash prize!!

Post?slot_id=27954&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark
 
ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5 ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5