Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Sit on Santa's Lap Experience

Have you got a wish?? If so, you should take part in the "sit on santa's lap experience" like I did recently. You should really check it out at sitonsantaslap.com....I know I'm glad I did. It's quite fun! As long as your at least 18 years old and a resident of the United States, you can upload a picture of yourself and let Santa know what your wish is for Christmas!! You can upload any picture as long as it's of you. I decided to upload one of me that was taken most recently on my birthday. While taking part in this experience you not only get ot have fun, but you get to learn more about the CEIVA Digital Photo Frame. There are many photo frames out there, but this one is pretty unique and unlike any of the others I've seen so far. It makes it possible to transfer pictures right fomr a phone or optional wi-fi and the screen is bigger as well!

As if all of that is not enough...you also enter into a contest when taking part in this contest. Each day one person is randomly drawn to receive 500 dollars!! Who couldn't use that this time of year, right?? If you'd like to see what you think of this experience...check out their site for more information.
Post?slot_id=
 
ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5 ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5