Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Shopping

With a new baby on the way, expected in October, my wife and I know that Christmas will be a little different this year. We're not only shopping for each other, but now for our wonderful baby as well. We're so excited. We're hoping to find some great deals using the Coupon Chief when we start our Holiday shopping, as they make it possible to find great deals online by use of online coupons. I know my wife would love some new clothes this year for Christmas, as she has been only able to buy maternity clothes over the past 7 months. I'm excited to shop for her at Old Navy coupons, as this is one of her favorite stores to buy clothes at. For the Baby, I'm guessing we'll find a store like KB Toys coupons, to buy our baby lots of fun things to do and play with. I can't wait to start shopping with the Coupon Chief.
 
ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5 ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5