Monday, August 13, 2007

Portable Scanner

If you're a busy professional or executive like myself, you may have thought to yourself how nice it would be to have a portable document scanner to take with you no matter where you go?! Having a portable scanner like the ScanShell 2000N, would make things a lot easier in my opinion. How nice would it be to have a lightweight scanner like this, to use at your own convenience by only using a USB port. If I had a great product such as this, I would simply carry it in my laptop case so I always had it accessible to me when I needed it. Doesn't that just sound so easy and fast?!? I thought so, and that's why I am seriously considering this specific portable scanner for myself. I mean, how much easier could it get?! With this scanner you even get bundled software, the DocShell which is easy to use and makes it really simply to scan documents into applications that the user already has on his/her computer such as Microsoft, paint, etc. Scanned documents can also be saved a number of ways, for instance, BMP, JPG, TIF, TGA, and many more. Scan2Contacts is also included, which is a great business-card scanning tool used for MS Outlook. Check this portable scanner out today and see if what it has to offer is something that you've been looking for. This is a paid post.
 
ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5 ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5