Monday, August 20, 2007

Start your own business

I don't know about you, but I've always had an interest in starting up my own company. I have a grandfather who did this, and he's been very very successful with it for many years. He told me that he thinks it would be a good idea for me to get started in a business if I have an interest in it...but I think it's the whole not knowing where to start thing that really stalls me in pursuing anything of interest. I often browse the web for information on starting my own business, and recently came across a great company that helps thousands of people every year start up their own businesses and make their dreams come true! Nevada corporations are their most popular, as Nevada has no state income taxes. They also are very popular in Texas as well. They aren't lawyers who charge high fees, but people who truly want to help you get started. They help out with the paperwork and even finding you a space. Wow, wouldn't that be nice?!! First of all, having someone to help with all that paperwork would definitely be great...I mean, it would be pretty complicated for someone like me just getting started. Second, they even help you find the space! They have a program for virtual offices and executive suites and you can take advantage of this for 45 dollars a month. With this you can use free phones and internet. I am definitely going to look more into this, and I hope you do as well.
 
ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5 ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5