Monday, June 18, 2007

Virginia

I've been looking so forward to going to see my sister and her husband and my niece and nephew in Virginia for months now. Jen and I were gonna go at the end of this month if everything worked out ok. My job really wasn't able to give me much notice and by the time they told me that I could take the time off and go, tickets are way to expensive. Jen and I are trying to be smart with our money, as we have a lot on our plate right now with the baby coming and possibly buying a new home. Spending two times the money to get plane tickets and fly out there just isn't going to work out I don't think. It makes me sad, but we'll just have to wait until we can better afford it. We have a lot going on right now in our lives and we need to get settled in first with all of these changes coming our way.
 
ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5 ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5