Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Games for Reno 911!

Have you seen Reno 911! Miami The Movie yet? If not than you definitely should!! It actually was just released out on dvd so you can go in get it today! Still not sure if it's the movie for you? Well, maybe a brief summary will help. Basically the police of the Reno Police Department are at a National Police Convention, when they get called to save the day as terrorists attack. It's really a great movie with lots of laughs.

I got to their site often because they have so much information about the movie including info about the cast, downloads, and 4 great games that you can play online. I have played them all, but I really enjoyed "Calling all Units". I chose this game because it seemed like the most fun and the most interactive in my opinion. I had fun racing that police car around and trying to dodge all of the vehicles around me. My ending salary was 25,300, but my cost to the city was 27000! I guess I had a few too many accidents. My bustin bonus was 2000 dollars which I was happy with though. You'll have to check these games out for yourself and see what you think. And don't forget to go buy Reno 911! Miami The Movie today! I am being paid for this post.
 
ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5 ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5