Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Police Enthusiast

"Please click on this to go and view an awesome banner where you can watch The Police's videos, listen to tracks from The Police's new 2 cd hits collection, enter to win a trip to NYC to see The Police in concert and even view details about their current world tour."

I have always been someone who enjoys and appreciates the Police band!! My wife also really enjoys their music...and tells me quite often that she thinks they are one of the best bands around. I have to say that I must agree with her on that one. She recently got their new 2 disc compilation cd and man is it good!! I couldn't believe all the great songs that they had on the new Police Cd. There were so many favorites I can't even count. We listen to it quite often...we're very happy to have a copy of it.

Are you a Police fan? If so, then you should check out their Eyewonder banner. This banner is basically your ticket to all of the latest and best information about the Police. On it you will find links to tour information, vidoes to watch, and even a track list/jukebox from their new cd...you can even listen to it!! That was pretty cool I thought. You also have access to enter a contest and send to a friend. And finally, my favorite since I'm so into cell phones...you can find many different ring tones here as well. Basically the Eyewonder banner offers everything you would need to keep up to date on the police! Sound like something you're interested in? Check it out today then. This is a paid post.
 
ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5 ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5