Monday, June 18, 2007

Burn Notice

I am the type of person who absolutely loves television shows that are action packed and keep you on the edge of the chair wanting to see more. I am a sucker for shows like this, as are many of you out there I'm sure!! It's tough not to get hooked to shows like this. There is actually a new show, USA Network's Burn Notice, that begins June 28th that I'm very excited to see. It's about Michael Westen, a man who is a spy and gets fired, or rather burned by a burn notice. I'm very interested to see the type of things a spy does and has to do to keep themselves out of the main attention of others.

Sometimes I think about what I would do if I were a spy to disguise my own identity. I think that I would definitely do something with my appearance, but nothing too extreme. I would want to change certain things, like the way I dress and maybe the color and style of my hair. I wouldn't want to do anything that would make me stand out though, and seem suspicious. I would also try to utilize special tools, like hidden microphones or cameras to do a lot of my work for my own safety.

If you're like me and think about things like this, and enjoy those action type of shows...check out Burn Notice and learn more about it at http:://www.usanetwork/series/burnnotice. I am being paid for this post.

 
ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5 ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5