Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Wirefly

Searching for a cell phone service can be very frustrating at times. Going from store to store, asking questions and comparing plans can really make the process miserable and unsuccessful. If you are like me and want your cell phone search to be enjoyable and stress-free, then do I have good news for you! There is now a site that offers cellphones and cellphone plans at incredibly reasonable prices! Wirefly is the number one, online cell phone retailer of cell phones and wireless plans! On this site you are able to compare plans from all of the nations largest networks, from Verizon, Cingular, T-Mobile, to Sprint, Nextel, and Alltel, with the ability to research and compare not only the plans but also the price of cell phones. With each plan Wirefly gives you a new cell phone at a great price. Verizon offers plans that start at $39.99 for 450 anytime minutes, Unlimited Mobile to Mobile, and Unlimited Nights and Weekends. Cingular has plans starting at $39.99 for with the same amount of minutes but you can get nights that start at 7 and your minutes can rollover. And with T-Mobile, $39.99 gets you either just 1000 anytime minutes, or you can get 600 anytime minutes, with Unlimited Nights and Weekends , and the new MyFav's, calling to your 5 favorite people unlimited. I was able to compare all of this right from Wirefly's website, and when comparing the Coverage area, I was able to pick the plan that meets my needs. So tell me why I would want to go out, from store to store, to listen to sales representatives tell me about why their plan is best for me. Instead of allowing me to make that decision for myself. And with deals like this, why would you look anywhere else. This is a paid post.

 
ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5 ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5