Sunday, February 25, 2007

PayPerPost

In the short time that I've been a part of PayPerPost, they've come up with some pretty cool things to help their bloggers make more money, and to help them generate more traffic. They have ways to help bloggers make money through referrals, by people reviewing their posts, and even by offering big paying opportunities to their bloggers. These are just a few of the things that help to make PayPerPost a great company who continues to grow each day. Their ideas are so advanced, it's very hard to imagine what they might be coming up with in the near future. I recently read something that said that some big is coming soon, and I've been racking my brain trying to think what they could still add to make PayPerPost even better. In thinking it over, I think that PayPerPost may be merging with another company of it's size or larger to help make more posts available to bloggers, both those with higher pageranks and those with lower pageranks. I am really looking forward to this change if I'm right, because it would give more people the opportunity to continue to make lots of extra money and gain more popularity on their blog and for PayPerPost. I definitely think that the world would be excited about this as well. This is a paid post.


 
ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5 ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5