Thursday, February 15, 2007

New Affiliate Program

From what I can tell so far, PayPerPost is a really great company! They offer every kind of opportunity possible for their Posties to make more money. Now they've even come up with a program to help them build the popularity of their blogs and generate traffic on them, while making even more money than they do by blogging. This program is the Review My Post program. It allows you to put a special badge at the end of each post (paid and unpaid), so that others can click on it to review those posts. It's really a great way for the person who wrote the posts to make money, as well as the person reviewing it. Each of you makes $7.50 each time. That's a lot of money and could add up very quickly! Not only does this allow more traffic on your site, but it also helps Payperpost gain an even larger amount of popularity and brings potential Posties to their site. I'm very happy that others are getting the opportunity to learn more, because I have really enjoyed blogging for Payperpost so far! They are really a terrific company and I truly hope that they continue to grow because it's a great way to make some extra money. I can't wait to see what else they have in store for us bloggers in the future! I am being paid for this post.


 
ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5 ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5