Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Smorty

Would you like to make a little more money? Sure, most of us would! For anyone who would like to make a little extra money on the side, and would like to get paid to blog, then do I have the site for you! Smorty is a site that I recently came across, that connects advertisers with bloggers. Those advertisers pay bloggers to write posts about their site and link back to them in that post. It's very easy, and the money sure does add up! I haven't been a part of Smorty for long, but I already am hooked. It's really simple, and something anyone could do! I really like how Smorty sends you posts that you are able and qualified to do, unlike other sites that I've seen where you are sifting through a number of opportunities trying to find one that is suitable to your specific blog. So, are you interested to get paid for blogging? If so then try blog advertising for Smorty! Check out their site today!


 
ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5 ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5