Monday, May 14, 2007

PPP Love

My brother-in-law is actually the one who introduced me to PayPerPost and all that it has to offer! After having been with PPP since around February of this year and having already made over 500 dollars, I can't thank him enough! PayPerPost has been an amazing way to make some great extra money. My wife and I are expecting our first child, and PayPerPost has made it much easier for us to be able to afford all of those necessities in planning for a new baby. That's pretty much where all of the money that I've made has gone so far. After that, it will go towards the new couches that we recently purchased for a new home.

PayPerPost has not only been a great way for me to make some serious extra cash, but also a wonderful opportunity to meet new people in the blogging community. I've learned so many things about blogging and how to become better at it through those people that I've come into contact with! Without PayPerPost I would not be where I am today as a blogger! Thank you so much for all the opportunities you give to Posties, and for continuing to improve PPP everyday!
 
ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5 ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5