Monday, May 14, 2007

PayPerPost HDTV Tuesdays

I honestly can't say enough about PayPerPost! I've come across many opportunities out there to make money online, but this blog network ranks above the rest in my opinion! They have given me the opportunity to make some really great extra money, even while having a full time job! Not only that, but unlike any other money making opportunity that I've found out there on the web...PPP runs great promotions giving posties the opportunity to earn great products as well! In April they ran the promotion 1K Tuesday, where one thousand dollars was given out each week. Now, in May, they're running the HDTV Tuesday promotion....which is absolutely wonderful! I never really know what PPP is going to come up with next, but they always amaze me! I'm thrilled that they are offering this promotion...I mean how great would it be to earn some of these amazing HD products that they're giving out?!?

They have already given out a PS3 and a number of Apple TV's which I would have loved to have grabbed. But am still excited because this week we have the opportunity to grab a Nintendo Wii, a Slingbox, a Logitech universal remote, or a Yamaha Surround Sound System! All of which would be great prizes to get. Then, as if all that isn't enough, PPP is giving out the chance for someone to earn a new HDTV!! Now that is my dream television! In fact, I've been trying to talk my wife into agreeing to get one for quite some time now!

All of these great promotions would not be possible without wonderful people to sponsor them. Thank you Bid4Prizes for making the HDTV Tuesday possible! This is a paid post.

 
ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5 ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5