Monday, April 16, 2007

Awareness of Brain Tumor Treatment

Having never known anyone who had to deal with brain tumor treatment, I was not aware of what radiosurgery or Gamma Knife Surgery was. In fact, when I saw that there was a whole blog about it, it really spiked my interest and caused me to go and search out more information. From what I've read, Gamma Knife Surgery is a really great way to treat most brain tumors, because it is not invasive and patients can actually go home the same day it is done. It helps to narrow in on the brain, keeping the rest of the body safe from excessive radiation. After learning more about this treatment, I feel that it is one that anyone dealing with brain tumor treatment should research and learn more about. Check out www.braintumortreatment.org, or http://www.myspace.com/gammaknifesurgery to learn more. This is a paid post.



Gamma Knife Saves Lives







 
ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5 ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5