Friday, April 6, 2007

1K Tuesdays

I have great news! I recently found out about this great opportunity to make even more money from Payperpost. They never cease to amaze me, and I am thrilled to share this information with all of you. It's a new promotion that they're running called 1kTuesdays. Basically they're offering at least one 1000 dollar post every Tuesday for the month of April, with no guarantee of segmentation!! I was floored when I heard this, as 1000 dollars is a huge amount of money to make for doing one post. Each week there will be a new sponsor, and last week it was Zookoda, which is great if you're looking to increase your blog traffic. Although I'm excited about this opportunity, it's difficult because I work on Tuesdays. But I'm going to try my best to check the opportunities when I can, in hopes that I have a chance of getting that money. It would be wonderful now that my wife and I are expecting our first child, to receive this money!! Thank you Payperpost for making it possible for everyone out there to make such great money. And also to the sponsors who are helping to make this type of promotion possible. I can't thank you enough. This is a paid post.
 
ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5 ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5