Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Hose Reels

Having just moved into a new home, my wife and I are interested in replacing some things around the house. One of those things will probably be the hose reel that was there when we moved in. I wasn't aware that there were any other types of reels, other than the standard winding one, until recently when I was browsing online and came across the NO-CRANK hose reel. It's a really neat device that is powered by water. These types of
hose reels are the only one in the market that have hands-free rewinding. This would obviously make things much easier, and much less stressful when it comes to using the hose. This is actually one of the things that I, and I'm sure many other dread most, about maintaining their lawn or garden. Check it out today and see what you think! I am being paid for this post.
 
ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5 ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5