Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Comedy School

I've always been into comedy and really enjoy watching it on TV. One thing that I've always wondered, is if there's a school that stand up comedians can go to, or if they all are required to learn the art on their own. Today I found a site about a New York Comedy School that answered my question. This is a really good school for people who enjoy comedy and would like to get into it for fun, or as a career. The website has a lot of information about classes that can be taken and other opportunities. Not only do they offer information online, but they also have ways to contact them with further information. If this is a school that sounds like something you, or someone you know may like, take a look and see what you think. I am being paid for this post.

 
ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5 ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5