Thursday, March 1, 2007

Christian Music

Christian music is the only thing that I listen to. Whether I'm in the car or at home, it's always one! I even have found different radio stations that I can listen to online when I'm working on the computer...it's great! Recently, I came across a site, http://www.jeffchildress.com/ that has lots of songs by the christian singer, Jeff Childress to choose from. In listening to many of them I was very impressed! My favorite song was "Little things". It really was a positive song about how we should focus on the good things in life and all that God's given us. I also liked how it was upbeat and easy to listen to. Although this was probably my favorite, there were many that I really enjoyed listening to!! I just love how positive Christian music is, and how it really helps me grow in my Faith. If you are like me and appreciate this kind of music, I recommend you check out this site. This is a paid post.
 
ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5 ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5