Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Capella

If I were to ever go back to school...which is very possible at some point in the future...I would definitely look into Capella University first. They are a fully accredited online university and one that I have heard most about. They offer master's programs and a degree online that I could definitely be interested in. I like all that they have to offer, and the ability one has to go to school while still keeping the job that they have and doing their work from home rather than school. If you'd like to learn more about them, you can check out their Inside Online Education podcasts. These feature interviews with staff and students which I think is really interesting and I think you will too!
This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com
 
ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5 ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5