Tuesday, August 26, 2008

So Much Has Changed....

Wow! So it hasn't been too long since I posted last, but much has changed. For a while now I have been praying about my job and wondering if it's really where the Lord wanted me to stay, or if He had something better for me. As I prayed for guidance, people began popping up along my path. Sales has always been my primary interest, so when a recruiter for an agronomy sales position approached me, I was all ears. As time went on, it became more and more clear to Jen and I that this is where the Lord was leading us. This past weekend I did one of the toughest things in my whole life....sitting down with my family (my uncles and Grandpa who are my bosses) and told them that I was leaving and taking another position with this agronomy sales company. Overall, they handled it pretty well and I am now two weeks away from starting the job of my dreams! It offers everything I could have ever wanted and more! God is good!! There will definitely be things I miss about my current job, but I look forward to all God has for me in the new one! I will be sure to keep you posted.
 
ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5 ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5