Thursday, August 28, 2008

Personal Injury Attorney

Recently Jen and I had to swtich our car insurance because of rates changing. When we did this, I got to thinking about some of the car accidents I've been in, and how very blessed I am that neither I, nor someone else has ever been seriously injured. It seems we hear of serious car or motorcycle accidents quite frequently these days. I hope those involved know that they may be owed payment for the suffering and pain that they've had to endure. Does this sound like you or someone you know? If so, you may want to contact the Demerath Law Office and speak with the Nebraska Personal Injury Attorney, Larry R. Demearth. He has at least 35 years experience and knows how to help you. You can set up a free consultation today...so head over to his site and learn how!
 
ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5 ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5