Thursday, September 20, 2007

Orlando

I've never been to Orlando, but my wife has and she says it's just wonderful!! I guess there's just so much to do there. I think sometime in the future I'm going to plan a vacation for my family to Orlando. Who knows, maybe we'll even get an orlando vacation home rental?? That would be kind of fun I think?! Don't you think? I do know one thing! When I decide to plan this vacation, I'm going to check out Orlando.com. They have great prices on all kinds of hotels, car rental places and even flights. Even better, they have information on the different types of things that Orlando has to offer for dining and entertainment. I like this feature, especially having never been there before. If you're planning a trip to Orlando, you should really check this site out.
 
ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5 ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5