Monday, March 14, 2011

Sporting my new chic moto vest

Guest post written by Ashley Hincent

I say that whoever said that you need a motorcycle to wear a motorcycle vest that they just haven't seen how cute my motorcycle vest is. I was a little hesitant about buying one because I thought that I wouldn't have anything to wear with it but then my best friend got one and I saw how cute she looked all the time while she was wearing it. Then I just had to have one myself.

I took it as my mission after the holidays to find one for myself on clearance and get it and wear it enough to get my money's worth out of it. When I was online shopping and after I had just ordered the one that I ended up getting, I ran across the site satelliteinternetbroadband.com and after I read through it a little bit, I decided to sign up for new internet service through it.

I've been wearing my chic moto vest almost every chance I get. My office at work isn't exactly teh place for it so I've been wearing it quite often on the weekends and evenings.

 
ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5 ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5