Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Anniversary Present

Jen and I have our 4 year anniversary coming up next week. It doesn't seem like we've been married for that long already...I guess time flies when you're having fun though, right! I always like to find something special for Jen on our anniversary. This year we're in the middle of selling our house, so I need to find something nice, but affordable at the same time. I came across Holsted Jewelers and immediately knew that this was exactly what I was looking for. They offer amazing jewelry (which Jen loves), as well as gifts and accessories at prices that suit any budget and products that suit any taste. What's great is that they aren't offered in retail stores, so when you purchase from them, you know you're getting an item that is unique and one of a kind. I'm excited to have found them and hope Jenna likes her gift.


 
ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5 ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5