Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Medical Software on PDA

I always hate going into the doctor's office and waiting for them to figure out the prescription they can give me. I know they mean well, but up until recently I began wondering what else they could do to speed up the process a little. Now I know! I just read a press release about Epocrates, Inc and their medical reference software that is being used by over 500,000 health care professionals already!! They can use this software to help them find drug information like dosing, side effects, even health plan coverage information. It's so convenient and makes the doctor's visit much shorter when they have something as handy as this right in their pocket on their PDA or smartphone!! Isn't that neat?! If you'd like to learn more you can get more information by visiting their site today. If you know anyone in the medical field, share this information about this drug guide for iphone.
This announcement was paid for by Epocrates
 
ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5 ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5