Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Kona Kava Farm

Located in the volcanic slopes of Kona's Hualahai Mountain, there is Kona Kava Farm. Have you ever heard of it before?!? I hadn't until just recently. Here the climate is perfect for growing strains of organic Kava products. And, interestingly enough, because of the micro nutrient rich soil, the coffee is actually the most sought after in Hawaii!! It's wonderful!! Wow! That is amazing to me. It is said that the kava Root helps to restore balance in life. I was really interested in learning more about it, so I went to their site recently. If you'd like to learn more as well, just head over to konakavafarm.com today! You won't be sorry you did. I know I'm not. They offer a wealth of information and it's a very user-friendly site!
 
ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5 ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5