Monday, February 4, 2008

Capella University

This blog post is based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

Having been out of college for a couple of years now, I've been getting the itch to get my masters degree. I haven't made a decision yet, but have been looking around. Since I do have a full-time job and a family to provide for, I definitely need something that will work with my schedule. In looking at different online schools, I came across capella university. This is a fully accredited online university that offers lots of graduate and undergraduate programs. They would work with my schedule to help me puruse a degree in information technology, business, education or in many other areas. If you're interested in furthering your education and want to find something like Capella...you should definitely check out their site today!
 
ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5 ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5