Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Job Search

In the past I've been in situations where I'm looking for a job that suits me. I never considered going through a recruiting service, but wish I would have. Especially one like AE Feldman Associates, Inc. They are an executive search firm that is known for their high standard of service and dedication to the recruiting field. They are very knowledgeable and experienced and have both the interest of the industry as well as the job candidates at heart. I think it's great that they want to help out both sides of the job equation. They have made many successful placements over the years and are continuing to do so as I write this. If you're looking for a new job, definitely look into AEF today!
 
ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5 ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5