Thursday, December 20, 2007

Capella

Have you ever considered going back to school? Maybe you have, but think that with your schedule it would be too difficult?! Well, now you can with capella university because they are a fully accredited online university. You can do your work from home, which is nice for anyone with a busy schedule. I've been strongly considering going back to get my masters, and Capella is somewhere that I'm looking very seriously. They offer a variety of master's programs, as well as undergraduate programs. I trust that they are a good school, because they are continually growing, as of now having nearly 20000 students from all over the world. I am really excited to have found a school like this and wanted to share it with my readers in case you're looking for something similar. Take a look at their site to learn more.
This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com
 
ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5 ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5