Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Dentemp OS

I have lost a filling a number of times, but one instance really stands out in my mind the most. When I was dating my wife in college, I wanted to take her on a romantic date to her favorite restaurant for our anniversary. I was really trying to be thoughtful and knew she'd have a great time. The night started out great...but I guess I made the wrong decision when it came to what I ordered to eat that night, because it was too sticky and caused me to lose a filling. I was so embarassed, as I know the facial expressions of pain that I was making couldn't have been very flattering to say the least. Although the pain didn't go on and on...it definitely made it difficult to finish eating and to concentrate on our romantic date. I wish that I would have known about Dentemp OS at the time. This is a great product that offers temporary dental repair. It would have given me relief for an hour, which definitely would have helped save me from the embarassment that I went through that night. It would have been so easy to use and would have allowed me to eat within 30 minutes of applying it. Next time I'm definitely going to make sure I have Dentemp OS on hand.

 
ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5 ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5