Thursday, October 25, 2007

ChatterJam

I had never heard of ChatterJam.com until just recently, but it's definitely something that I'm interested in, and I thought many of you would be as well. It's a place where people go from faith-based backgrounds, to give their opinions on many different products out there and help companies like those in entertainment, books, music, food etc. understand how their products effect this group of people. Jammer's are those who are involved in helping to get the word out there about new products. Jammer's get to try new products for free and then give their honest opinions about them to help better the companies that are putting these products out there. I can't say enough how impressed I am with all that this site has to offer. It's definitely one that I'd like to get involved in!! Check them out today and see what you think.


 
ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5 ss_blog_claim=164e4505bf96eaa6d320653fc43473e5